Club Cooee

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

IT Commandments and Code of Ethics

IT code of ethics


1. I will promote public knowledge, understanding, and appreciation of information technology.

2. I will consider the general welfare and public good in the performance of my work;
3. I will advertise goods or professional services in a clear and fruitful manner
4.I will Comply and strictly abide
5.I will Accept full responsibility for the work undertaken and will utilize my skills with competence and personalism
6. I will make truthful statements on my areas of competence as well as the capabilities and qualities of my products and services;
7. I will not disclose or use any confidential information obtained in the course of professional duties without he consent of the parties concerned, except which required by law;
8. I will try to attain the highest quality in both the products and services I offer
9. I will not knowingly participate in the development of information technology systems that will promote the commission of fraud and other unlawful acts;
10. I will uphold and improve the IT professional standards through continuing professional development in order to enhance the IT profession.


IT Commandments


1. Thou shalt not use a computer to harm other people

2. Thou shalt not interfere with other people's work
3. Thou shalt not snoop around in other people's files
4. Thou shalt not use computer to steal
5. Thou shalt not use computer to bear false witness
6. Thou shalt not use or copy software for which you have not paid
7. Thou shalt not use other people's computer resources without authorization
8.Thou shalt not appropriate other people's intellectual output
9. Thou shalt think about the social consequences of the program you write
10. Thou shalt use a computer in ways that show consideration and respect


just post this for those who are looking for IT commandments and Code of Ethics.. 
and guess what.. we have to memorize this all. xD haha ganbarimasu!!



-Chibi♪♫

No comments:

Post a Comment